Water Heater Repair, Service, Installation/Replacement
One of the specialties we take great pride in is the installation and repair of tubs and showers. We are licensed professionals with years of experience handling both new installations and replacements for your bathroom, as well as repairing shower and bathtub drains, and correcting water pressure issues. If you live in Knox County, Farragut, Alcoa, Seymour, Lenoir City and surrounding areas then call our plumbing experts today to discuss how we can help you install, replace or repair your bathtubs and showers.
We Take Pride In Our Services
- Shower and tub combination – By far the most common bathroom setup in homes today is the shower and bathtub combination, partly because it makes best use of bathroom space and partly because it accommodates both bathing preferences for family members. If your shower or bathtub is old or damaged and in need of replacement, we can provide many different options for adding the sparkle back to your bathroom with a highly functional combination unit.
- Standalone shower – If bathtubs just arent your thing and you don’t have space constraints in your bathroom, a standalone shower may be the ideal solution. A great deal of variety can be incorporated into standalone shower design, because there is no bathtub to dictate its configuration, so you can get as creative as you like.
- Bathtubs – Sometimes nothing feels as good for tired, aching muscles as a good long soak in the bathtub, and if you want to pamper yourself, maybe even a bubble bath. Bathtubs can be as simple as the standard molded tubs so common today, or the heavier and more decorative pedestal and claw-footed designs that typified bygone eras.
- Hot tubs – Few things in the home can relieve stress like a good hot tub, with its soothing, pulsating jets of water that relax the whole body. If indoor spacing is limited, an outdoor hot tub may work for you, and this setup can easily be arranged to incorporate privacy and convenience.
- Whirlpool tubs – Whirlpool tubs are similar to hot tubs in their function and in the results they deliver – soothing stress-relief and therapy for aching body parts. If this is something that would be appealing to you or your family members, call us for a consultation about what might work in your home.
- Walk-in tubs – If anyone in your household is elderly or disabled in some way, a walk-in bathtub may suit your needs very well. These bathtubs are specially designed to make using the tub easy, with either inward or outward doors that seal when closed. Walk-ins can also be equipped with hydrotherapy features, safety grab bars, and anti-slip floors and seats to make bathing a safe and enjoyable experience for all users.
- Shower heads – With the emphasis today on conservation of resources, designs in the water delivery apparatus now include features that save on water while still providing a satisfying flow. Some newer shower heads also offer many different spray patterns of varying coverage and intensity.